- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 1 egg
- 4 tbs peanut butter
- 1 banana
- 2 tbs shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup dark choc chips
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds/pep
- extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- Line and grease a 20cm square slice/cake tin
- in a small bowl, mash the banana.
- in a small sauce pan combine peanut butter, maple syrup and 2 tbs olive oil. and heat at low temperature on stove top stirring until warm and combined.
- in a large mixing bowl, combine the oats, coconut and pumpkin seeds. Pour over the peanut butter mixture, stir through dark chocolate chips and mashed banana
- Transfer the mixture into the prepared baking tin and press down firmly. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden and firm.
By Caitlin Mannion, Dietitian