Looking for something easy and delicious to serve with your fish this Good Friday? Look no further!
- 250g pearl (Israel) Cous Cous
- Spray olive oil
- Masterfoods No Added Salt Garlic and Herb seasoning
- 100g feta
- pepper and salt
- 1/2 capsicum diced
- 2 large handfuls baby spinach
- 1 punnet of cherry tomatoes
- 200g diced pumpkin
- 1/2 red onion
- Pre-heat oven to 180 fan-forced. prepare pumpkin and spread over an oven tray. Spray with olive oil and season with Garlic and herb seasoning, a touch of salt and lots of pepper. Cook pumpkin for 10-15 minutes, then add capsicum, onion and cherry tomato’s and season again. Oven bake for 15-20 minutes until golden.
- Meanwhile cook cou-cous to packet directions.
- In a large bowl squeeze lemon juice over cous-cous and more salt and pepper.
- Mix through roast veggies, baby spinach and crumbled Feta.
- Serve warm or cold.
By Caitlin Mannion, Accredited Practising Dietitian