- 6 green raw prawns (de-shelled)
- 1 corn cob, cobs removed
- 1 small potato, cut into cubes
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- handful of parsley
- 1 clove of garlic
- crushed 1 spring onion, sliced thinly
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp chili flakes
- 1 lemon, juiced
- salt & pepper
- olive oil
1. Marinate the prawns for 5-10 minutes in 2 tblsp parsley, 1/2 garlic clove, salt and pepper whilst cooking the vegetables
2. To a small fry pan add the potato cubes with a splash of water, bring to a heat, cover and simmer for 5-10 minutes until potato starts to soften.
3. Add half the corn to the pan along with the potato and add in 1 tsp of oil, spices, garlic and spring onion. Fry off on a medium heat until the aromas are present and the corn and potato turn golden brown.
4. In a small bowl add in chopped tomatoes cut-in quarters and mix with 1/2 fresh corn, 2tsblp parsley, lemon juice and salt and pepper. Mix with a spoon and set aside in a small
5. Remove the potato and corn mix once browned and transfer to a serving bowl.
6. To the same pan add 1 tsp of oil and add in the prawns on a high heat cooking and tossing for 3-5 minutes until just turned pink. Add in 1/2 lemon juiced at the last minute of cooking and remove from the heat and serve on top of the potato and corn.
7. Top with fresh tomato and corn salsa mix and serve with extra lemon.